- The #1 doctor recommended stimulant laxative brand
- Brand trusted for effective constipation relief for over 60 years
- Contains the active ingredient bisacodyl
Gentle and effective relief from constipation.
Gentle and effective relief from constipation, working predictably and reliably overnight. Dulcolax® Tablets have a special coating that helps to ensure the medicine works only where needed, gently stimulating the bowel and returning the body to its natural rhythm.
Features of Dulcolax tablets 5mg gastro-resistant tablets
- Gentle and effective relief from constipation
- Helps restore your natural rhythm
- Predictable overnight relief
Warnings and cautions
- If laxatives are needed for more than five days in a row, or if you have persistent abdominal pain, consult your doctor
- Do not take if you have an intestinal obstruction, an inflammatory gastrointestinal disorder, or severe dehydration, or if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breast-feeding
- Please see the enclosed leaflet for further information
How to use
- Take one or two tablets at night, or as directed by your doctor.
- If you have not taken Dulcolax® before, start with one tablet and increase to two if necessary.
Each Gastro-Resistant Tablet contains 5mg Bisacodyl. Also contains: Lactose, Maize Starch, Sucrose, Glycerol, Magnesium Stearate, Talc, Acacia, White Beeswax, Shellac, Carnauba Wax, Titanium Dioxide (E171), Yellow Iron Oxide (E172), Methacrylic Acid-Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Castor Oil, Macrogol 6000, Please see the enclosed leaflet for further information.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders
- Delivered in 1 working day if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £25
- £2.95 for orders up to £25
- Delivered in 3-5 working days
Next day delivery
- Free on orders over £60
- £5.99 for orders up to £60
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 6pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 6pm Friday – Sunday
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here