- Relieves heartburn
- Short term relief
- Acid reflux treatment
Relieves heartburn and acid reflux symptoms.
Pantoloc control tablets can be used to treat acid reflux conditions including heartburn and acid regurgitation. Pantoprazole, the active ingredient, blocks the production of stomach acid that goes into the chest and throat and causes heartburn and a sore throat.
Features of Pantoloc control 20mg gastro-resistant 14 tablets
- Short-term treatment of reflux symptoms
- Can be used for heartburn and acid regurgitation
- One a day treatment
- Gasto-resistant tablets
- 14 tablets
Warnings and cautions
- This medicine may not bring immediate relief
- Do not exceed this dose
- Read the package leaflet before use
- Store in the original package in order to protect from moisture
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children
- These tablets are not recommended to be used by anyone who is pregnant or breastfeeding
- Do not take if you are allergic to the ingredients contained in the tablets
How to use
Take one tablet (20 mg) per day at mealtime with a glass of water.
Tablets should be swallowed whole.
IngredientsEach gastro-resistant tablet contains 20 mg Pantoprazole (as Sodium Sesquihydrate).
Contains Soya Lecithin.
Delivery and returns
Click & Collect
- Free on all orders over £20
- £1.50 on orders up to £20
- Delivered in 4-6 working days if ordered before 6pm Monday - 6pm Thursday
- Delivered the following working Thursday if ordered after 6pm Thursday - 6pm Monday
*Please note: If your chosen pharmacy is in the North West, North East, Yorkshire, the Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Scottish Highlands and Islands your order will take an additional working day to these delivery times. To find out if your pharmacy is impacted click here.
- Free on orders over £35
- £3.49 for orders up to £35
- Delivered in 4-6 working days
- Delivered Next Day if ordered before 8pm Monday to Friday
- Delivered Monday if ordered after 8pm Friday - 12pm Sunday
- Delivered Tuesday if ordered after 12pm on Sunday
- Not available in the Channel Islands
Pharmacy Medicines delivery
Pharmacy Medicines will need to be signed for by someone aged 18 or over. If there isn't anyone in who can sign for your order, you can change your delivery date or redirect it to a local parcel shop using the courier's website or app.
Unfortunately, your order can't be left in a safe place or with a neighbour. The courier will try to deliver three times before they return it to us.
Purchasing in bulk/high unit volume
Please note that when purchasing high unit volumes of single lines (10+ units) that delivery promotions are null and void.
This is as a result of high volume orders not being able to be dispatched via our normal third party fulfilment.
As a result for any excessive bulk orders of single lines we will be in touch regarding your order to discuss further delivery costs that will be incurred.
If you're not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it to us within 28 days
Find out more about our returns policy click here