Migraine TENS Pain Reliever
Living with migraines? Treat and reduce the frequency with Migraine TENS
Why choose Migraine TENS?
TENS therapy offers a non invasive, medication-free method of pain relief.
Migraine TENS directly targets pain and tension for quick and effective relief.
No need for batteries, you can easily charge your TENS unit with the USB cable provided.
Thanks to its small size, the TENS unit can be used at home, work or on the go.
How does the Migraine TENS pain reliever work?
The TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation) machine works by sending small electrical pulses through nerve endings that block the pain messages being sent to the brain.
The machine is attached to the forehead using replaceable self-adhesive pads (which can also be purchased separately) and is rechargeable via a USB charging station which is included in the pack.
What’s included with the Migraine TENS pain reliever?
• TENS device
• Charging station
• Electrode pads
• USB cable
• Fabric bag
Replacement pads sold separately
Frequently asked questions
Who can use the Migraine TENS Pain Reliever?
The Migraine TENS pain reliever is suitable for:
- People who experience migraines
- Those over the age of 16
Who is the Migraine TENS Pain Reliever not suitable for?
The Migraine TENS Pain Reliever should not be used:
- If you have a pacemaker or other implanted medical device or have heart rhythm problems
- If you are pregnant or suspect you may be pregnant
- If you are under 16 years of age
Cancer patients, people with diabetes or epilepsy should seek medical advice before using this product.
How do I use the Migraine TENS Pain Reliever?
Read the user manual carefully before you use the device for the first time.
- Clean your forehead thoroughly making sure to remove any grease.
- Remove an electrode from its plastic support, holding it by one of its tips.
- Position the electrode with the pointed part placed downwards with the lower edge placed exactly on the horizontal line that joins both eyebrows.
- Press your fingers several times along the entire surface of the electrode so that it grips the skin firmly.
- Hold the device and bring the rear side of the device with the two magnets against the central part of the electrode. When the device is correctly in place on the forehead an indicator light below the button flashes.
- Select and start the programme.
- Once your programme has ended remove the device by pulling it down to detach from the electrode.
- Detach the electrode from your skin by holding one of its tips. Replace the electrode on its transparent plastic support sheet.
Warnings and cautions
- Seek medical advice if you are concerned about prolonged or severe pain.
- Use only on the forehead. Do not apply on the neck or other areas of the body.